Getting carried away? nah...



I booked in one day flights to Paris and Ibiza for me and my loved one.
Just the thought of flying somewhere else some day soon, makes the winter months go by a little faster. I know Ibiza is a party place, but we are really only going to relax, soak up some sun(with the added sunscreen, of course), eat as much fish as we desire with a light dose of Sangria. I'm ready...and i think Levi is as well, we've never been. 6 more months to go.

I've been to Paris many times, and twice alone. Let me tell you, riding the train from Germany to France is not boring, especially when you're alone and only 18. I've never met so many strangers within an 8 hour train ride who were willing to show me Paris. Mostly all men, naturally. One of them was even a police officer from Paris, which made me feel a little more rest assured that he wasnt an axe murderer. I'm drifting away from the topic. Anyway, i love Paris. I have no problem with the french people because i have only met nice french people. My boyfriend has never been there, so i decided he has to go....with me. We are flying. 4 more months to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment